Why Skin Tightening?
Skin tightening is a minimally invasive, non-surgical process that uses an infrared light source (a laser) to tighten skin by heating the collagen under the surface of the skin, causing the skin to contract (tighten).
What are the benefits?
- Facial skin tightening is noticeable immediately after the treatment, and there is NO downtime, making this a very popular procedure.
- Additional skin tightening occurs over the next few months, but optimal results usually require two or three treatments about a month apart.
- Laser skin tightening is an FDA approved method for reduction of fine lines, wrinkles, and skin laxity.
- An added benefit of laser skin tightening is that it is safe and effective for restoring a more firm, youthful appearance to skin all over the body.
- Skin tightening treatment also encourages the growth of new collagen in the treated areas and promotes the absorption of more collagen from surrounding, untreated areas.
- With the regeneration of natural collagen, laser skin tightening patients immediately notice smoother, softer skin and more youthful appearance.
- The effects continue to improve over the next few months following laser skin tightening treatment, as the skins natural stores of collagen are gradually replenished.
Men and women between ages 30-60 are ideal candidates for laser skin tightening procedures if they are in good health. It can help repair loose facial skin and reduce wrinkles and fine lines all over the body.
Laser skin tightening is an effective, minimally invasive option for people of all skin types and skin tones.
During treatment, your laser specialist will use a small handpiece to apply quick pulses of laser light to the client’s skin. Patients may feel a gradual warming sensation at the treatment area and could feel brief discomfort which is often described like the sensation caused by a snapping rubber band on the skin.
Most patients comment that the discomfort they feel during laser skin tightening is minimal, and it's usually resolved within minutes of the procedure’s completion.
There are very few risks associated with laser skin tightening, as it does not require surgery, but it is important that the doctor/therapist can advise based on individual needs.
Laser skin tightening is safe for men and women of all skin tones who are in good health and desire firmer, more youthful looking skin.
Side effects are temporary, and may include skin sensitivity (warming or stinging on treated areas), bruising, and changed in skin colour, but these symptoms quickly subside.
|Treatment Area||Single treatment||Course 1 (3 treatments with 10% discount)||Course 2 (6 treatments with 20% discount)|
|RF||Small Area (e.g. eyes and mouth)||£50||£135||£240|
|Face and Neck||£140||£378||£675|
|Face, Neck and Décolleté||£220||£594||£1056|
|Face and Neck||£150||£405||£720|
|Treatment Area||Single Treatment||4 Treatments with Discount||8 Treatments with Discount|
|Enamour Triotreat 1 Area||£79||£279||£499|
|Enamour Triotreat 2 Areas||£129||£429||£759|
|Treatment Area||Single treatment||4 treatments with discount||8 treatments with discount|
|Enamour TRIOTREAT 1 Area||£79||£279||£499|
|Enamour TRIOTREAT 2 Areas||£119||£429||£759|
Partners & Accreditations
Sign up to our newsletter!
Discover our special offers and schedule a free consultation!
Mon, Tue &Thu: 10:30 - 19:30
Sat: 10:30 - 16:30 Sun: CLOSED
Wed & Fri: 10:30 - 19:30
Sat: CLOSED Sun: 12:00 - 17:00
Phone & Email
Phone: 020 8750 5575
Get in touch with us for the highest quality laser treatment at affordable price.
Located in the heart of Wimbledon, Enamour Hair & Body Clinic is staffed by a team of qualified and experienced Aesthetic professionals.
Priding ourselves on providing a safe and calm environment, we strive to make your visit as relaxing as possible – something you can look forward to and enjoy.
Results may vary from person to person. Obagi® Systems and Products are physician dispensed and should be used under the guidance of your skin care professional.
TWLC Limited T/A Enamour Clinic is a private limited company registered in England No 11079602.