Cross Infection Control Protocol
- One client at a time.
- More gap in between appointments to prevent overlap due to appointment running late.
- 2m distance between the waiting area & reception.
- All Staff treating clients will apply full PPE including- face masks, gloves, tunic, plastic aprons, toe covered shoes, goggles/visors, otherwise, the appointment will be cancelled.
- Regular surface cleaning- all surfaces regularly coming in contact with clients & staff will be wiped with disinfectant wipes in between clients & as often as possible.
- Therapists- Hand washing before & after treating clients.
- All staff- Hand washing as regular as every hour or sanitising using a sanitiser.
- Clients will be provided with sanitisers & hand washing facility.
- Temperature checks before letting anyone in.
- We, unfortunately, have to refuse entry to clients/patients/visitors showing any signs & symptoms associated with corona-virus.
- All the products will be handled using gloves & stored in a clean environment.
- The floor will be cleaned every day using a strong disinfectant to reduce the microbial load.
- We will not offer any leaflets & physical price lists however all the information can be emailed to you upon request.
Partners & Accreditations
Sign up to our newsletter!
Discover our special offers and schedule a free consultation!
Get in touch with us for the highest quality laser treatment at affordable price.
Located in the heart of Wimbledon, Enamour Hair & Body Clinic is staffed by a team of qualified and experienced Aesthetic professionals.
Priding ourselves on providing a safe and calm environment, we strive to make your visit as relaxing as possible – something you can look forward to and enjoy.
Results may vary from person to person. Obagi® Systems and Products are physician dispensed and should be used under the guidance of your skin care professional.
TWLC Limited T/A Enamour Clinic is a private limited company registered in England No 11079602.